
This is a portrait of my favorite cashier from the Walgreens in Central Square.
Although I've long since moved from the area, sometimes I make a special point of popping in there just to see if he's working. He's usually jamming real hard to classic rock behind the counter (I suspect he's fiddled with the radio station in there, because I've never experienced a ten minute long Bad Company jam sesh in any other Walgreens, ever). He sometimes makes comments on the items I'm buying, such as "Whoa."
Here's to you, Billy.
Although I've long since moved from the area, sometimes I make a special point of popping in there just to see if he's working. He's usually jamming real hard to classic rock behind the counter (I suspect he's fiddled with the radio station in there, because I've never experienced a ten minute long Bad Company jam sesh in any other Walgreens, ever). He sometimes makes comments on the items I'm buying, such as "Whoa."
Here's to you, Billy.
No comments:
Post a Comment